Lisa de Bree
Chamber of commerce:74093355
Lisa de Bree has adopted the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Delivery and Payment of MITEX (Dutch Association of Retail Traders in the Fashion Industry). The MITEX general terms and conditions were drawn up in December 2002 in consultation with the Dutch Consumer Association within the context of the CZ (Coordinating Group for Self-Regulation) of the SER (Social and Economic Council of the Netherlands) and came into effect on 1 January 2003. A copy of the MITEX general terms and conditions is set out at the end of these (additional) General Terms and Conditions of Lisa de Bree
Article 1: Scope
1.These general terms and conditions (hereinafter: the general conditions) govern all contracts, supplies and other services agreed between the customer and Lisa de Bree
2. By placing an order, the customer agrees to be bound by the general conditions.
3. Unless Lisa de Bree has indicated otherwise in writing to the customer, the customer’s own general terms and conditions shall not be accepted.
Article 2: Entering into a contract
- Lisa de Bree shall confirm the customer’s order by e-mail. Contrary to Article 4.1 of the MITEX general terms and conditions, a contract is created only when payment has been successfully made. Lisa de Bree is entitled to refuse, or impose special conditions upon, a supply, subject to giving reasons. If Lisa de Bree is unable to clearly establish the customer’s permanent or temporary address, an order cannot be accepted.
- Order processes that for whatever reason have been technically or otherwise disrupted before the payment instructions have been completed are incomplete, even if the customer has received an order confirmation. Such an order will in principle therefore not be delivered. Lisa de Bree shall endeavour, however, to contact the customer to complete the payment instructions so that delivery can be made.
Article 3: Prices and costs
- The contract price is the current price at the moment when an order is placed with the webshop. The prices of articles are quoted inclusive of Dutch VAT (21%).
2. The prices quoted in the webshop are exclusive of postage and administration costs.
3. Lisa de Bree is not bound by the terms of its offer in the event that there is any printing, typesetting or programming fault on its website.
Article 4: Fulfilling orders
- Lisa de Bree shall act with the greatest possible care in processing orders for articles.
2. Articles shall be delivered to the address given by the customer to Lisa de Bree.
3. Lisa de Bree shall dispatch accepted orders as quickly as possible in the order in which they are received.
4. The on the webshop indicated delivery term is approximate only and there is no right to compensation if actual delivery takes longer.
Article 5: Customs, Duties and Taxes
- The customer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Lisa de Bree, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside the European Union may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; Lisa de Bree has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
Article 6: Right to return articles
- Contrary to Article 5 of the MITEX general terms and conditions the costumer is entitled to return any article to Lisa de Bree within fourteen (14) days of its delivery, without need to give any reason. You will be refunded for the value of the product(s). Return costs are at own expense.
- No refund will be made in respect of articles returned to Lisa de Bree after the said fourteen-day period.
- Articles must be returned in accordance with the instructions set out on the packing slip enclosed with the articles.
- Articles being returned must be in the condition generally accepted for normal use for approval of the articles, such as trying on articles in conventional shops. If a customer wishes to exercise such right to return an article, the article must be returned to Lisa de Bree together with everything originally sent with it, in its original state and packaging, in accordance with the clear and reasonable instructions given by Lisa de Bree.
- Lisa de Bree is entitled to refuse to accept a returned article or to send it back to the customer if the article appears to have been used, no longer carries the original labels, or reveals damage caused by the customer, or if the customer does not comply with the instructions for returning the article given by Lisa de Bree.
- If for any reason Lisa de Bree does not deliver within thirty (30) days, the customer is entitled to a full refund, without any charge.
Article 7: Error in delivery
If Lisa de Bree delivers an article different from the one ordered, or if the article is damaged or defective, the customer must notify Lisa de Bree of this as soon as possible. Lisa de Bree shall reimburse the purchase price plus postage charge.
Article 8: Complaints
- If a customer wishes to exchange or return an article, it must follow the instructions specified on the packing slip enclosed with the article.
- Other queries, comments, or complaints relating to an order, payment, or delivery should be sent in writing to the following e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The e-mail message must contain the customer’s name, e-mail address corresponding with that in Lisa de Bree records, the order number included in the order confirmation, and the article number.
Article 9: Minimum age
- An order will not be accepted by Lisa de Bree from anyone under the age of 16
Article 10: Payment
1. The customer may pay either by bank transfer.
2. All payments must be made in accordance with the instructions given on the pages of the webshop.
Article 11: General
We may, from time to time, change the terms that govern use of our site. Your use of our site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to our site from time to time.
Article 12: Product information
All designs are property of Lisa de Bree and may not be reused or reprinted without express permission. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the site. However, the actual color you see will depend on your monitor.
Article 13: product availability
Although availability may be indicated on the site, we cannot guarantee product availability and products, nonetheless, may not be available for immediate delivery or delivery at all. We reserve the right without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue or cease to make available any or all products or to cancel any order. If there is any revision, discontinuance, or cessation, we may at our discretion, ship products that have substantially similar functionality and specifications to the products ordered or cancel your order.
Article 14: Copyright
All content on this site, including, but not limited to: informational content, graphic images, and program are the copyrighted material of Lisa de Bree and may not be reproduced in any manner without the expressed written consent of Lisa de Bree.
Article 15: Production time
All Lisa de Bree pieces are handmade. Please allow up to 10 working days for production time.